WATCH THIS SPACE FOR 2017 DATES...
"The show supports arts locally and will attract visitors into Christchurch. We want to become part of Christchurch's unique identity and celebrate Christchurch as an arts destination."
- Kate Morrison, Creative Director for The Christchurch Art Show
• 1500 square meters of space available in the Events Centre
• Onsite licensed café
• Eftpos, credit card facilities available
• Cash and carry - Artwork removed on purchase
• Wrapping room and courier services available
• Free parking
THE CHRISTCHURCH ART SHOW OPENING AND AWARDS NIGHT 2016
If you're staring at a blank wall in your home trying to picture your dream work of art, then head to a place where visions come to life.
The Christchurch Art Show began with a sold out Opening Night event on the 23rd of June. Some 750 art lovers attended this event and had the first pick of the original NZ art on show. Guests were also treated to the sounds of Katie Thompson while enjoying Lawson’s Dry Hill wines and Wangapeka Family Dairy cheeses. A wide selection of art from all over NZ was on exhibition and with a public willing to go, view and buy our amazing art! We are all now looking forward to the 2017 Christchurch Art Show!